A workbench is setup with tools and space for working on electronics projects. This workbench is for active projects and immediate use, items shouldn't be left on the workbench, it is not a storage space.
Equipment and tools have been setup on the workbench, please return the tools to their proper place after you use them, and don't leave additional items on the workbench that don't belong there.
Tools on the workbench
- Electronics Lab Computer
- Rigol Digital Oscilloscope (50 MHz, 4 channel)
- Function Generator (3 MHz)
- Single 30 V power supply (0-30 V, 0-5 A)
- Hakko Soldering Iron
- Hot Air Rework Station
- Test clips and probes
- Wire cutters and strippers, pliers, tweezers
- Solderless breadboards and jumper wires
- StereoZoom microscope and AmScope camera with Windows software
- PCB Prototyping Machine design and use (software on the PC)