Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's manual is here: (PDF)
- Make: Nova Orion by Teknatool
- Model: 55253
- Swings 18", 22" or 44" between centres
- Tailstock travel 3"
- MT2 on headstock and tailstock, 1 1/4"x8tpi threaded headstock
- Cast iron ways and a swivel head
- Work mounting methods:
- Faceplate: 6 inch, has two mounting diameters: 80 mm and 120 mm, 4 holes each (#8 screws?--check)
- Nova Titan III 4-jaw scroll chuck. Opens to about 136 mm, but best results would be just bigger than the closed diameter of 107 mm.
- between centers: MT-2 4-spur drive center; MT-2 live center for tailstock
- The two centers are stored in the tailstock, along with necessary Allen keys
- The chuck and faceplate both require that their setscrew be tightened once they are threaded on so they will not unwind when the lathe is used in reverse.