Difference between revisions of "CNC Router"
From Makerspace Nanaimo
|Line 87:||Line 87:|
Latest revision as of 11:31, 15 August 2019
- Make: CNC Conversion Kit
- Model: 4'x4'x7"
- Control Software: Mach3 Version 3.043.062
- CAM Software: Vectric VCarve Pro - Makerspace Edition
- CNC Router Training wiki page
- Vectric - Intro to CNC (PDF, 3.5MB)
- Router Bit Basics for CNC (PDF, 3MB)
- Full Build Instructions with diagrams
- Wiring tutorial : wire and setup digital driver with C10 board, and power supply
- 4-Channel Relay Board
- E-stop switch failed; unreliable contacts
- 2018/09/02 - replaced with premium Sprecher & Schuh
- X-axis stepper coupler failed
- 2018/09/12 - replaced with similar spiral wound-style as temporary; ordered lovejoy-style
- Z-axis found slipping/losing position
- 2019/03/xx - replaced Z-axis stepper motor coupler with lovejoy-style
- 2019/05/xx - X-- & X++ limit switches moved outboard
- collision possible between gantry riser brackets and z-axis now --REQUIRES RESOLUTION
(this is a list of users that have been signed-off on using the machine)
- Jordan P.
- Tim R.
- Mark S.
- Bill W.
- Jamie M.
- Owen H.
- Evan Su.
- Evan Sm.
- Keith B.
- David S.
- Nick H.
- Steven K.
- Rylan R.